- Overview: A. Blum Localization Services is a Palo Alto Search Engine Optimization agency founded in 2016 by Ardan Michael Blum. Our business model combines organic ranking services with client workshops.
Our agency is situated at 345 Forest Avenue, just East of Stanford University and a few blocks from the Hewlett-Packard Garage.*
- In more detail: Our Palo Alto based Search Engine Optimization company provides a full overhaul of our client's current online content. This is followed by Online Reputation Management, Social Media Optimization and intensive teaching of on-page and off-page SEO techniques. We give clients improved organic search engine results, greater web traffic and the ability to stop outsourcing work.
- Topics which we will not promote: Our agency supports Pro Choice Law and believes that the Supreme Court of the United States is making a grave mistake in overturning what has been an essential right for women. As a result, we will NEVER SUPPORT 'PRO LIFE' PROJECTS, websites, organizations, and/or extremist backers.
Further: We will never knowingly support a group or project which promotes the abuse of animals, the sale of fur, the fur trade, zoos, circuses and aquariums. We will not work on projects to promote the sale of violent video games. We will also not support the sale of guns, or ammunition. Said differently and legally: We retain the right to refuse - without explanation - our services.
You may ask the question: "Does this list of topics and themes which your Palo Alto SEO agency will not work on have a big impact on your client base?". Our answer: As we work with no more than two clients at any given time (for a three month period of SEO services and SEO training) we have a waiting list. Our restrictions might not work well in Texas, but in NorCal we still have the phone ringing.
- Covid-19: We anticipate returning to normal operations shortly. For ease we are holding meetings, which would be held at our Palo Alto SEO company office, outside at the charming terrace of one of the best area hotels. We are holding all classes / training workshops online for the present.
- About our CEO Ardan Michael Blum: Ardan Michael has 30 years of marketing experience. He has worked as lead SEO consultant for a leading Swiss bank, private clinics, real estate firms and a vast number of clients needing to manage their reputation online, and other small to large companies wishing to gain control of all their Internet Marketing needs; ending the costly outsourced SEO work rates.
In Palo Alto, he is a Block Preparedness Coordinator (see a group photo) and has been on the Police Chief's Advisory Committee. See: "Police chief starts citizens advisory committee — member invites Zuckerberg to drop in".
- Also by Ardan Michael: Discover Palo Alto Tourism - Everything about Palo Alto - Turning a tourist into a local with updates on weather, politics, editorials, & Stanford sights.
* The HP Garage is known as the epicenter of Silicon Valley. See a video filmed outside this landmark by Ardan Michael Blum talking about tips to improve page loading speed.
- Devotion is key: Knowledge sharing is the endless wonder which makes each period worthwhile and with search engine ranking, this is no different. One can achieve success in organic ranking by blending commercial content with niche topic expanding authority status.
Your success comes from blending commercial interests & niche topic knowledge sharing.
Use the resources of the World Wide Web to your advantage by validating what you say with external links to high value / well established sites and authority sources who expand as well on what you are sharing. [Sample resources for these outbound links may be found on
scholar.google.com, khanacademy.org, wolframalpha.com and/or developer.mozilla.org].
It our contention that 60% of Google's ranking factors comes from authority content.
- Important: As with all things related to Search Engine Optimization, there is no "one size which fits all". That is why learning to customize a checklist of on-page and off-page tweaks is important. Knowing that content is more important than anything else will get you working away on information sharing before singling out the remaining 40% in Google SEO ranking for on-page and off-page tweaks. Read (off-site) 'How Google promotes and rewards great content'.
- Definition: Organic SEO includes on-page and off-page optimization techniques to boost ranking in the non-paid, natural results. By default current Search Engine Optimization is local or regional. SEO in 2022 is about getting a brand, product, theme, topic and/or project into the top ten WITH a geographical area or second related term.
- Note: One way to see if you are doing a good job with content is watching your stats. Increasing the average time that visitors spend on your pages will improve your ranking (which, for a search engine, is a way for it to confirm that you’re interesting and an answer to a query).
List is a sample of some on-page and off-page tweaks. Each project, each social media account, everything you do online has get a customized checklist.
Copyright 2022 Palo Alto SEO Agency A. Blum Localization Services | 345 Forest Avenue, Suite 204, Palo Alto, 94301, CA.